Copley, OH 44321
Copley Township Fire is a well-equipped, professionally staffed, full-time operation. There are two fire stations in the township. Station #1 is located on the lower level of the Town Hall, 1540 S. Cleveland-Massillon Road. The Administrative Offices are located on the main level of the Town Hall. The Bath-Copley Stony Hill Fire Station #2 is located at 4570 Medina Road west of the Montrose area. This station has been jointly operated by Bath and Copley Townships for more than 25 years. The Townships share staffing and operating costs providing a second, staffed fire station with less cost. This shared service has already saved the Townships more than $3 million dollars.
The Copley Fire Department has been a pioneer in establishing EMS service to the Copley community and to Northeastern Ohio. The class began in 1974 with the first Paramedics graduating in 1976. From its humble beginning using a 1968 Chevy van the department now provides modern, high tech rescue and emergency service.