Copley Homeowners meet the 4th Thursday of every month @ 7 pm - Copley Town Hall, 1540 S. Cleve-Mass Rd.
Contact: Dave Supelak - 330-819-9094
Welcome and Opening Remarks
From its formation in 1978, the Copley Homeowner's Association (CHA) played a big part in shaping the land use of Copley Township. Today a new group of Copley residents picked up where the original founders left off. The Copley Homeowner's Association has reorganizing.
In the past, Copley Homeowner's Association focused on zoning, land use, and township services. Today, concerns are still the same. A few years ago, the Township undertook a major rewrite of the zoning code. You may wish to understand how the revised code affects you. This can be accomplished through routine reports from the CHA.
Membership in the Association entitles property owners discounts on septic cleaning (where applicable) and monthly updates on township happenings.
Join us! Membership is $10 annually.
- Copley Township contains a total of 7,389 individual parcels.
- Copley Township has a total of 13,193 acres within its jurisdiction
- The average parcel size within Copley is 1.785 acres
- Population from 2010 Census: 17,360
- 80-acre Communtity Park at 3232 Copley Road