Drop off your used tires, motor oils, e-waste, batteries, light bulbs and scrap metal on Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 from 9am-1pm.
Document Shredding Times - 9am - 12pm only. Limit 10 boxes per vehicle
Due to COVID-19 pandemic users must stay in their vehicle at all times - prefer exact change for light bulbs and e-waste disposal fees.
- Used Tires - must be off the rim - no tires from businesses
- Used motor oils, used filters, used antifreeze
- Batteries - Auto, motorcycle, lithium, NiCad, rechargeable, AAA, AA, C, D, 9-volt
- Scrap metals & appliances
- Steel, iron, aluminum, alloys - must be able to unloaded by hand
- Fluorescent and CFL bulbs - Disposal Fee - CASH ONLY
- E-Waste - disposal fee for computer monitors & TV’s - Cash Only
- $15 - CRT (tube type) and Flatscreen
- $40 All other TV’s (cabinet, projection, etc.)
- All other items - No Charge
No household hazardous materials, cleaners, chemicals, solvents or paints will be accepted
This Event is for Copley Township Residents Only. Proof of Residency Required.